About Wireless Services from AT&T, Formerly Cingular
Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular Wireless, is the largest wireless company in the United States, with more than 70 million subscribers who use the nation's largest digital voice and data network. AT&T is dedicated to providing customers with wireless technology designed to enrich their lives.
To be the most highly regarded wireless company in the world, with a driving focus around best-in-class sales and service.
Customers: We value our customers and treat them with respect, providing friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and prompt service at all touch points. We seek and are driven by our customers' feedback.
Integrity: We operate with unyielding integrity, obeying all laws and adhering to a stringent code of business conduct. We will not tolerate unethical business conduct by our team members.
Performance: We continually raise our performance to exceed customer and shareholder expectations. We strive to be the best wireless company in the world.
Teamwork: We partner with one another—respecting new viewpoints, building trust, enhancing communications, and sharing best practices to deliver world-class products and services.
People: We value our team members and treat them with respect, providing an environment where diverse individuals can develop and are expected to perform to their full potential.
AT&T is solely owned by AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T) now that the merger between its former parent companies, AT&T Inc. (formerly SBC) and BellSouth (NYSE: BLS) has closed.
Year 2007 revenue was $42.7 billion.
The Wireless Advantage
* The country's largest and fastest digital voice and data network—the ALLOVER™ Network—which covers the top 100 U.S. markets and more than 293 million people throughout the U.S.
* Unlimited calling within the largest mobile-to-mobile calling community—70 million people and growing.
* Rollover®, AT&T's exclusive offer on our wireless plans that allow customers to keep their unused Anytime Minutes from month to month.
* An unprecedented selection of handsets and devices to meet every need in the U.S. and while traveling.
* The largest international coverage of any U.S. carrier, giving customers the ability to make calls on 7 continents in more than 195 countries and on 75 major cruise ships, with wireless data roaming for laptops, PDAs, and other data services in more than 140 countries. AT&T offers more world phones than any other U.S. carrier.
* Cutting-edge data products and services and access to exclusive content from the top names in media and entertainment.
* The best pay-as-you-go offering with GoPhone®.
* A simplified yet comprehensive service summary that spells out exactly what customers are buying and estimated future bills.
* Friendly, high-quality service at every AT&T location.
* A 30-day, no-questions-asked return policy nationwide lets you test out AT&T service stress-free.
In addition, wireless from AT&T serves 95 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and counts more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500 and more than 1200 federal, state, and local government agencies as customers.
Glenridge Highlands Two
5565 Glenridge Connector
Atlanta, GA 30342
AT&T Inc. Headquarters
175 E. Houston St.
San Antonio, TX 78205